“SEWA BHARTI HARYANA PARDESH, JIND has this day been Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 and as amended by PunjabAmendmentAct, 1957. Given under my hand at Chandigarh this 5th day of DECEMBER One Thousdand Nine Hundred and EIGHTY.
Memorandum of Association
- Name: The name of this society will be Sewa Bharti HaryanaPradesh.
- Office: The office at Madhav Kunj Vijay Nagar Rohtak has been transferred to Abhimanyu Vyayamshala Balmiki Basti Arjun Gate Karnal
(Note :- The place of the office of the Society can be changed with the concurrence of the State Unit Executive)
- Field of Activities: Will be in the territory of Haryana State
- To render assistance to socially, economically and educationally backward and weaker persons of the society and to persons affected by natural calamities such as drought, flood, earthquake, famine, fire and/or epidemic etc. by undertaking multifarious programmes and projects and to provide beneficial services for their upliftment in order to make them self supporting.
- To inculcate reverence and desire amongst people to come forward and associate themselves as social workers with this charitable organization for providing selfless services for benefits of public at large.
- To provide charitable benefits to public at Iarge without any discrimination on the basis of religion,community,caste,creed,language or ideology.
- To eradicate social evils, orthodoxy and bad habits and to endeavour and to replace them into healthy public welfare activities.